Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIKELY SCAM - ABANDONED THREAD] CloudThink.IO NEW 8TH/s Imperator Bitcoin Miner  (Read 9914 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rikkie (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 02:12:56 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2015, 10:11:39 PM by -ck

Hello Everyone,

My name is Richard Coleman and I am the CEO of Cloud Think Mining Limited. Using this post I'm trying to reach mining bloggers, mining news sites and other relevant figures and websites in the Bitcoin Mining Ecosystem which are interested in receiving one of the 30 free test units of the new CloudThink Imperator Bitcoin Miner. Some conditions will apply to this deal so please PM or email support@cloudthink.io for more information.

The main idea is that we have just released a new bitcoin miner to the general public called CloudThink Imperator: http://cloudthink.io/imperatorminer/
which is capable of mining bitcoins with a hashing power of around 8TH/s. The scope of this sale is to give people glimps of what CloudThink stands for by using the equipment to achieve real ROI with our equipment. We are not planning to sell our equipment on a large scale because the Investment Packages we sell through our site are more than enough to sustain our business model. This is just a show off.

If you own a Bitcoin (Mining) Blog, Site, Forum or you are an important figure in this domain, please apply to this thread, by PM or by email: support@cloudthink.io with the following message structure: Name, Website, Social Profiles, Past Articles/Work, Website Traffic, Motive why you want the Imperator, Address and any other information which might convince us to send you a test unit.

We are fairly certain that our product's performance will be more than enough to fuel your reviews, social talks and gossips.

The test unit can be kept for life without any further conditions.

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rikkie (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 02:26:05 PM

I have sent a Private message and an email as well, please be sure to check them and let me know your view. Thank you!

Message received, answer sent. Thank you!
Johny Depp

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:33:28 PM

I have sent a Private message and an email as well, please be sure to check them and let me know your view. Thank you!

Why is this a self moderated thread ?

Exposing frauds since 2014
rikkie (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 02:38:08 PM

Why is this a self moderated thread ?

To avoid off-topics posts.
jekecoin

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 02:39:21 PM

I'm interesting in the test unit

Hard obsoleto                    VPS: Digitalocean                     Cloudmining: Cex.io · EOBOT                    Gambling: Primedice
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:41:03 PM

can i get 1 unit for testing ?
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:41:49 PM

Interested in a test unit, PM sent.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
rikkie (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 02:42:51 PM

Please describe the places (blogs, websites, social media profiles, forums) you can post reviews about our product.

Thank you for your interest!
bit_wizard

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:43:52 PM

Tell me more about your 28nm chip?
rikkie (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 02:44:49 PM

It depends on many factors, please read the full description in my post and send us me a PM with detailed information about your past work and experience with bitcoin mining hardware.
everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:45:33 PM

Please describe the places (blogs, websites, social media profiles, forums) you can post reviews about our product.

Rikkie i would like to get a test unit !
i have already PMed you many time for previous works also but no reply from you since many days.
let me know !
regards,

bit_wizard

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:47:24 PM

And why would anyone take your words seriously with a trust level like yours?
rikkie (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 02:51:59 PM

My trust level is one of the consequences caused by CloudThink's launch in the Bitcointalk community a few months ago. I'm afraid my colleagues who were in charge of this didn't have the necessary experience and manpower to offer credibility.

We are doing our best to right the wrongs done a few months ago. Please consider the test units as a sign of good-faith.

Thank you for understanding!
bit_wizard

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:04:43 PM

My trust level is one of the consequences caused by CloudThink's launch in the Bitcointalk community a few months ago. I'm afraid my colleagues who were in charge of this didn't have the necessary experience and manpower to offer credibility.

We are doing our best to right the wrongs done a few months ago. Please consider the test units as a sign of good-faith.

hei rikkie ,
i think your trust level it must -9999 why ?
because you didnt payingTHIS THREAD

please pay that thread first before you start giving free some unit , i will leave you neg trust if you didnt paying it now / tommorow / tommorow tommorow

I would understand your stance and company better if you sent me a test unit. And in return everyone will get a solid non bias review. I will even ship the unit back if you provide a return slip. I am located in Toronto, Canada.
rikkie (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 03:18:15 PM

hei rikkie ,
i think your trust level it must -9999 why ?
because you didnt payingTHIS THREAD

please pay that thread first before you start giving free some unit , i will leave you neg trust if you didnt paying it now / tommorow / tommorow tommorow

I would understand your stance and company better if you sent me a test unit. And in return everyone will get a solid non bias review. I will even ship the unit back if you provide a return slip. I am located in Toronto, Canada.

Please submit a detailed explanation on how you can reach at least a few thousand readers after you post your review. You will have to own a blog, website or be a very relevant figure in the mining sector.

Thank you!
rikkie (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 03:18:54 PM

Rikkie i would like to get a test unit !
i have already PMed you many time for previous works also but no reply from you since many days.
let me know !
regards,

PM sent. Thank you!
rikkie (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 03:20:22 PM

Tell me more about your 28nm chip?

I'm sorry but I do not have the necessary experience to give you details about the chips used in our Imperator Miner. Someone from my team will post a complete datasheet for the product on this forum and it will also be available on news sites and blogs.
bitsum

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:25:45 PM

sent u a message about pending payment

waiting for your reply

MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:35:33 PM

It depends on many factors, please read the full description in my post and send us me a PM with detailed information about your past work and experience with bitcoin mining hardware.

reply my message please ?
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:11:57 PM

So this is pretty much an impossible miner to run at home with that kind of power draw from one socket. I am confused on how you expect there the reviewers to run it as most don't have custom power configurations for reviews.

A 240V 30A circuit will do the trick with room to spare. Not too hard to set up for home use.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  

Jump to: